I thought it might be a good idea to get some info on me up here so everyone knows a little bit more about the person behind the blog;
*facts may not actually be fun
- When I was five, I put red glitter glue on my left upper thigh when at a friends birthday party. Unfortunately, it never came off and it’s still there.
- I use to be over 100kg and lost 30kg. In full disclosure, I have gained about 5kg of it back but I’m still so proud of how far I’ve come.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a singer. When I realised I wasn’t a good singer, I decided I wanted to be an actor. I gave up on that dream after 3rd form drama when I was too nervous to perform in front of my classmates.
- I’ve only ever been grounded once and that was for lying to my mum and telling her I caught the train to a friends house to stay the night when I actually stayed down the road at another friends house (because I missed the last train). She only found out because my brother saw a comment I posted on Bebo and told her.
- I worked at The Warehouse for five years.
- I was invited to join the Gifted and Talented class in my 4th form year but I turned it down because I didn’t want to do the science fair. It’s a big regret of mine.
- I had a dream of moving to London to work and using my weekends to travel around Europe. It’s still something I’d love to do but it seems to get even more daunting with the more time that passes.
- I’ve only ever broken one bone. I was at afterschool care and a group of us were playing on one of those flying foxes that you reach above you, hold on and swing across. We were pushing it out and seeing how far we could jump and grab it. I pushed it out over half way, jumped for it, grabbed it, lost my grip and fell onto my left arm. Everyone thought I was being dramatic and it wasn’t until 11pm at night I was taken to the hospital for an X-Ray.
- I can’t whistle.
- I’m the type of person who will watch movies over and over again. Some of my favourites have been: The Brady Bunch. Bring it on. Mean girls. Happy Gilmore. Benchwarmers.
Well I hope you had as much fun reading those as I did writing them! Leave me a fun fact in the comments so I learn something about you.